Dentemp Recap-it Cap & Crown Repair
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Dentemp Recapit is a revolutionary dental repair product that helps you quickly and easily fix loose, cracked, or chipped teeth. It's an easy-to-use, fast-acting solution that can make your smile look as good as new in minutes. Dentemp Recapit is the perfect solution for anyone looking to repair their teeth without the hassle of a trip to the dentist. With its superior strength and long-lasting results, Dentemp Recapit is the ideal choice for anyone in need of a quick and easy dental repair solution.
How to use
- Start by cleaning the damaged prosthetic appliance thoroughly and remove any loose particles. Let it dry completely before proceeding.
- Place the cap or the crown in a cup of hot water for 1 minute to make it more pliable. Following that, dry it off properly.
- Open the Recap-it packaging. Inside, you will find a small vial of material. Pinch a small amount of this material; roughly the size of the tooth surface where the appliance will be placed.
- Roll the material into a ball and then fit it into the cap or crown. For best results, make sure it covers the entire inner surface.
- Before placing the cap or crown into your mouth, make sure to rinse your mouth with warm water first to clean the area.
- Carefully place the cap or crown onto your tooth. Bite down several times to ensure it fits snugly and correctly.
- Wipe away any excess material that may come out when fitting the cap or crown.
- Wait at least 1 hour before eating to ensure that the crown or cap has had sufficient time to set.
- If the cap or crown is loose or uncomfortable, remove it and start the process again.
- Special Note: This is a temporary fix. It's advisable to make an appointment with a dentist as soon as possible.
- Calcium Sulfate, Dimethoxytetraethylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Ethylmethacrylate, Iron Oxide
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic reactions: Dentemp Recap-it may cause allergic reactions in certain individuals. Stop using if you notice any redness, swelling or discomfort.
- Infections: If the cap or crown is improperly fitted or if there is decay, it could lead to infections. Consult a dentist immediately if such issues are encountered.
- Temporary solution: This product is a temporary solution and doesn't replace the need for dental treatment. Visit a dentist as soon as possible for a permanent repair.
- Swallowing hazards: Small parts could be a choking hazard if swallowed by mistake.
- Not for children: This product is not recommended for use in children under the age of 18 unless under supervision of an adult.
- Pain or discomfort: If severe or continuous pain occurs after capping, see a dentist immediately.
- Remember to always follow the instructions provided with the product.
- Read instructions carefully before usage.
- Do not use if you have a tooth infection.
- This product should not be used as a permanent solution.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation or discomfort persists, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Do not use on caps or crowns or on metal or ceramic (porcelain) crowns.
- Use the product only once a day until the issue has been addressed by a dentist.
- Do not swallow or ingest the product.
- Do not use the product longer than 48 hours.
- In case of an allergic reaction, seek medical help immediately.