Compeed High Heel Blister Plasters
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Experience ultimate comfort even in high heels with Compeed High Heel Blister Plasters. Designed specifically for blisters that high-heels can cause, these plasters are a foot care must-have. They provide instant relief from rubbing, pressure, and blisters, allowing effortless movement. Made from second skin technology, they are almost invisible and fit perfectly even on curved areas of the feet. Stay comfortable and blister-free with Compeed High Heel Blister Plasters, your on-the-go foot care solution.
How to use
- Clean and dry the skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach. It can stay up to a week.
- To remove it, do not force. The plaster will detach itself naturally after a few days.
- Note: Do not apply on infected wounds. If the blister continues or gets worse, seek medical advice.
- Unfortunately, Compeed High Heel Blister Plasters are not composed of traditional ingredients as they are not a food product or medicine. They are a hydrocolloid dressing made from a gel-like substance. Their composition mainly includes carboxymethylcellulose, petroleum jelly, synthetic elastomers, adhesives, and other additives for flexibility and adhesion.
Side Effects & Cautions
- As a topical product, Compeed High Heel Blister Plasters are generally safe to use and have minimal side effects. However, individuals should monitor for:
- Allergic reactions such as rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, or difficulty breathing.
- Any developing infection. If the area where the plaster is applied becomes red, swollen, or increased in pain, consult a doctor immediately.
- If the blister does not improve or worsens after using the plasters.
- It is also important to note not to use the plasters on infected or bleeding wounds. Always clean the wound thoroughly before applying the plaster.
- For external use only.
- Don't use on infected wounds.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Stop using if you experience any discomfort or skin irritation.
- Do not reuse to avoid infection.
- Consult a healthcare professional if the condition of the blister worsens.
- Do not use if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, as it could lead to severe injury.
- Always read the instructions before using.