Compeed Bunion Plasters
Monday, 04 March 2024
Experience immediate pain relief and reduce bunion discomfort with Compeed Bunion plasters! Medium sized, this high-quality, convenient solution not only eases pain, but also protects against rubbing and pressure. Suitable for all sizes, it proactively prevents blister formation and further complications. Ideal for daily use and wearing any footwear, it stays in place throughout the day, providing comfort and mobility. Opt for Compeed Bunions for a non-invasive, highly effective bunion pain relief option.
How to use
- Begin by ensuring that the area around the bunion is clean and dry.
- Carefully remove the plaster from its protective wrapper.
- Warm up the plaster by rubbing it between your hands for a minute.
- Peel off the paper backing and apply the adhesive side of the plaster directly onto the bunion.
- Smooth out the plaster edges so it adheres firmly on your skin.
- Leave the plaster on until it starts to peel off itself, which can take a few days.
- Remove the plaster by stretching it along the skin rather than pulling it away.
- If needed, apply a new plaster and repeat the process.
- Do not reuse the plaster and avoid using on open wounds, infected or reddened skin areas. Contact a healthcare professional if you notice any signs of infection or persistent pain.
- Artificial Elastomer, Tackifier Resins, Hydrocolloid Particles (Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Pectin), Plasticiser, Polyurethane Film.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Compeed Bunion Plasters are generally safe to use. However, potential side effects may include skin irritation or hypersensitivity. If you experience any signs of allergic reaction such as redness, itching, swelling, or discomfort, stop using the plasters immediately and seek medical attention. Always read the package leaflet before use. Do not use the plasters on infected or bleeding wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to the plaster or any of its ingredients.
- Not recommended for individuals with diabetes, circulatory problems, or neuropathy.
- Use on clean, dry skin to improve adhesion.
- Do not reuse the plaster to avoid infection.
- Stop using immediately if irritation or discomfort occurs.
- Not suitable for open wounds.
- Ensure plaster stays in place upon application for optimal effect.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a healthcare professional if no improvement is seen.