Colgate Total Pro Gum Interdental Floss
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Achieve impeccable oral hygiene with Colgate Total Pro Gum Floss. This advanced floss slides easily between your teeth, removing plaque and reducing gum inflammation effectively. Its unique design helps fight off bacteria to provide total gum protection, leading to healthier teeth and gums. Ideal for daily use, it reaches those hard-to-reach areas, promoting overall oral health. Choose Colgate Total Pro Gum Floss for a fresh, clean mouth experience every time. Clinically tested and 25m long, it's the perfect solution for preventing gum diseases.
How to use
- Unwind about 18 inches (45cm) of floss and wind the majority around each of your middle fingers, leaving about 1-2 inches of floss to work with.
- Hold the floss taut between your thumbs and index fingers.
- Gently guide the floss between your teeth using a side-to-side motion. Do not snap the floss onto the gums.
- When the floss reaches the gum line, curve it into a C shape against one tooth and gently slide it into the space between the gum and the tooth.
- Hold the floss tightly against the tooth. Gently rub the side of the tooth, moving the floss away from the gum with up and down motions.
- Repeat this method on the rest of your teeth. Don't forget the back side of your last tooth.
- Once you're done, throw the floss away. A used piece of floss won't be as effective and could leave bacteria behind in your mouth.
- Remember to floss at least once a day, typically as part of your nighttime routine after brushing, to ensure you are effectively removing food and plaque from between your teeth and along the gum line.
- Nylon, wax, flavor, sodium fluoride.
Side Effects & Cautions
- As an oral hygiene product, Colgate Total Pro Gum Interdental Floss is generally considered safe for regular use. However, keep these precautions in mind:
- Incorrect use: Aggressive flossing can damage gums, teeth, and dental work, so it is important to floss gently.
- Allergic reaction: Though rare, it is possible to be allergic to materials in the floss. If you notice any irritation, redness, or swelling in the mouth, discontinue use and consult a dentist.
- Choking hazard: Keep out of reach of young children as it could pose a choking hazard.
- Do not swallow the floss.
- Supervise children during use to prevent accidental choking or swallowing.
- Ensure proper usage to avoid gum injury.
- Consult a dentist if you encounter any severe discomfort or bleeding during flossing.
- Do not reuse floss to maintain oral hygiene.
- Store in a cool, dry place, and keep out of reach of children.