Colgate Toothpaste Triple Cool Stripe Pump 100ml
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Experience superior oral hygiene with the Colgate Toothpaste Triple Cool Stripe Pump. This 100ml oral care essential guarantees refreshing breath and healthier gums. Enhanced with a powerful triple action formula, it fights germs, protects against cavities, and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed. Its cool stripe pump ensures easy application, eliminating waste & ensuring long-lasting use. Say goodbye to dental issues and elevate your oral care routine with this reliable Toothpaste from a world-renowned dental care brand. Get vibrant, clean, and healthy teeth while enjoying a burst of cool freshness with every brush.
How to use
- Twist the cap in a clockwise direction to open the pump dispenser.
- Apply a strip of Colgate Triple Cool Stripe toothpaste onto a clean, wet toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly for about 2 minutes. Make sure to reach all corners and surfaces of your teeth, gums, and tongue.
- Spit out the toothpaste after brushing, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Do not swallow the toothpaste.
- For best results, use this toothpaste at least twice a day or as recommended by your dentist.
- After use, secure the pump dispenser by twisting the cap in a counterclockwise direction to prevent accidental spillage or product waste.
- Sodium Fluoride, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG-12, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Some people may experience allergic reactions like rash, itching, or swelling in the mouth or throat.
- Fluoride Overdose: When more than recommended amount of toothpaste is swallowed, it can result in fluoride overdose leading to stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting.
- Teeth Sensitivity: Long term use can cause increased sensitivity to hot, cold, or sweet foods and drinks.
- Gum Irritation: Overuse or hard brushing can cause gum irritation or bleeding.
- Remember to consult your dentist or doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Keep out of reach of children and use only a pea-sized amount for children aged 2-6.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- Do not swallow; toothpaste is for oral care, not consumption.
- In case of intake, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed or in case of any discomfort or allergic reaction, contact a medical professional immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not apply on skin.
- Store in cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Always replace cap after use to prevent from drying out.
- Do not use if seal is broken or damaged.