Colgate Toothpaste Triple Action 100ml
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Experience triple benefits with Colgate Toothpaste Triple Action 100ml. Expertly designed to remove plaque and cleanse hard-to-reach spaces, it delivers comprehensive oral care for healthy gums and strong teeth. Packed with innovative bristle technology, the Colgate toothpaste not only delivers superior cleaning but is also gentle on the gums. Furthermore, the toothpaste guarantees fresh breath and enamel protection. Choose Colgate's trusted oral health, your partner in achieving a long-lasting, radiant smile.
How to use
- Open the cap of the Colgate Toothpaste Triple Action.
- Squeeze a small amount, about the size of a pea, onto your toothbrush.
- With the toothpaste on the bristles, brush all surfaces of your teeth thoroughly. Brush for at least two minutes.
- Make sure to brush both in the morning and just before going to bed at night.
- Rinse your brush and mouth thoroughly with water after brushing.
- For children under 6 years, use a small amount and supervise their brushing and rinsing to minimize swallowing.
- Replace the cap after use to prevent the paste from drying out.
- Sodium Fluoride, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue No. 1
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reaction: Some individuals may experience allergic reactions to certain ingredients in the toothpaste like fluoride, causing symptoms like rashes, difficulty breathing, or swelling in the face, lips, tongue or throat. Normally, severe allergic reactions are rare, but you should seek medical help immediately if you observe these symptoms.
- Over-fluoridation: Prolonged excessive intake of fluoride during tooth formation can cause changes to the enamel and discoloration of the teeth.
- Irritation on Skin: If the toothpaste comes into contact with the skin or the eyes, it might cause irritation. In such cases, you should rinse your skin or eyes thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Ingestion: This toothpaste is not meant for consumption, accidental ingestion should be avoided especially in young children.
- Consult with your dentist or healthcare provider if you experience any unusual side effects. Always follow the directions for use given on the product packaging.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- Do not swallow; toothpaste is for oral care and not for ingestion.
- In case of accidental swallowing, consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- If irritation or discomfort persists after use, stop usage and consult a dentist.
- Always replace cap after use to prevent drying out.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.