Colgate Toothbrush Extra Soft Smiles Baby 0 - 3 Yrs
Monday, 26 February 2024
Provide ultra-gentle and effective oral care for your little ones with Colgate Smiles Toothbrush, specially crafted for kids aged between 0 - 3 years. This toothbrush supports the healthy development of teeth and gums. Its extra-soft bristles ensure a gentle, yet thorough cleaning, while the slender neck is designed to reach even the hard-to-clean spaces. Give your child's oral health a vibrant start with the scientifically designed, age-appropriate Colgate Smiles Toothbrush. Ideal for early dental care habits.
How to use
- Wet the toothbrush head slightly and apply a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on it.
- Hold the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to your baby's gums.
- Gently move the brush back and forth in short, gentle strokes, brushing the fronts, backs, and tops of your baby's teeth.
- Do not forget to brush your baby's tongue to remove bacteria.
- Rinse the brush thoroughly after use.
- Replace the brush every 3 months or as soon as the bristles look worn out.
- As a toothbrush, it doesn't have ingredients as it's not a product you consume. However, it can have components or materials such as BPA-free plastic, extra soft nylon bristles, rubber grip.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Choking Hazard: The toothbrush should always be used with adult supervision as small parts may break off and could cause choking.
- Regular Replacement: Toothbrush should be replaced every three months or immediately after illness to prevent bacterial growth.
- Avoid Hard Brushing: As it's designed for babies, excessive force should not be used as it may damage baby's gums and teeth.
- Check Bristles: Always check that bristles are in good condition. If they're broken or faded, replace the brush immediately.
- Not a Toy: Although designed for children, the toothbrush should not be used as a toy to prevent any accidental harm.
- Proper Storage: After use, the toothbrush should be thoroughly cleaned, dried and stored in a clean place to prevent bacterial growth.
- This toothbrush should be used under adult supervision.
- Inspect the toothbrush before use, and replace it if the bristles appear damaged or loose.
- Ensure the child does not bite or chew on the toothbrush.
- Do not let your child walk or run with a toothbrush in their mouth to avoid injury.
- This product is not a toy; keep it out of reach of children when not in use.
- Make sure to regularly replace the toothbrush for hygienic purposes.
- Do not allow your child to use it without the presence of an adult.