Colgate Toothpaste Max White One 75ml
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Experience advanced oral care with the Colgate Max White One Toothpaste! Designed with whitening cups and polishing bristles, this toothbrush not only ensures a thorough clean but also removes stubborn surface stains, upgrading your daily brushing routine. For optimal oral health, choose Colgate Max White One Toothpaste. Witness noticeable whiter teeth in just one week!
How to use
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Colgate Max White One toothpaste onto a soft toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, making sure to reach all corners and the back of your teeth.
- Gently brush gums as well as your tongue to eliminate bacteria and enhance freshness.
- Rinse your mouth well with clean water and spit out the remaining toothpaste.
- Repeat this process twice daily, usually once in the morning and once before going to bed, or as directed by a dentist.
- Do not swallow, and in the case of children under 6 years of age, supervise brushing to prevent swallowing.
- Glycerin, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Arginine, Aroma, Zinc Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride, Limonene
Side Effects & Cautions
- Keep out of reach of children under six years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center immediately.
- Discontinue use if irritation or discomfort occurs.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- It's intended for oral use only.
- People with known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients should avoid use.
- Excessive or prolonged daily use may cause tooth sensitivity or discoloration.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
- If more than used for brushing is swallowed, get medical help immediately.
- Always rinse your mouth after use.
- Do not use if the protective seal on the tube is broken upon purchase.
- If irritation occurs, stop use immediately and consult a doctor.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years unless advised by a dentist or physician.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.