Colgate Toothbrushes Extra Clean Medium
Monday, 26 February 2024
Experience optimal oral health with the Colgate Extra Clean Medium Toothbrush. Designed for advanced cleaning, this toothbrush helps to effectively remove plaque and tartar build-up. Its medium firmness bristles ensure deep cleaning without damage to your gums. Perfect for daily use, it comes with a comfortable grip and an easy-to-use design. Achieve a brighter smile and fresh breath every day with our professionally recommended Colgate Toothbrush. Buy now and step up your dental hygiene routine. Colours and designs may vary.
How to use
- Rinse your Colgate Extra Clean Medium toothbrush before and after each use.
- Start by applying a pea-sized amount of toothpaste onto your toothbrush.
- From the gum line, hold the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle.
- Use small circular movements or up-and-down strokes to clean both the outer and inner surfaces of your teeth.
- Use gentle back-and-forth strokes on the chewing surfaces of your teeth.
- Don't forget to brush your tongue, starting from the back and moving forward, to get rid of any remaining bacteria and freshen your breath.
- Rinse your mouth and toothbrush thoroughly after you finish.
- Replace your Colgate Extra Clean Medium toothbrush every 3-4 months or sooner if the bristles start to fray.
- Always consult your dentist for checkups and if any oral health issue arises.
- As a piece of non-consumable equipment, a toothbrush does not have "ingredients" per se. However, the main materials or components of a Colgate Toothbrushes Extra Clean Medium would be a plastic handle, nylon bristles, rubber grip.
Side Effects & Cautions
- While there are no directly harmful side effects associated with Colgate Toothbrushes Extra Clean Medium, improper use can lead to potential oral issues. Precautions include:
- Overbrushing: Using too much pressure can lead to receding gums or tooth sensitivity.
- Replace Regularly: Toothbrushes should be replaced every three months or when bristles fray, to avoid bacteria build-up.
- Proper Storage: Store in a way that prevents bacteria, such as not sharing toothbrushes or storing in a closed container where bacteria can breed.
- Do not use with force: Aggressive brushing can damage gums and enamel.
- Replace Regularly: Change your toothbrush every 3 months as recommended by dentists.
- Keep Clean: Always rinse your toothbrush thoroughly after use.
- Individual Use: Never share your toothbrush as it can spread bacteria and germs.
- Not for children: This medium toothbrush is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
- Choking Hazard: Keep away from small children, brush can be a choking hazard.
- Use Correctly: Always use toothbrush for its intended use, inappropriate use may cause injury.
- Check Bristles: If bristles become frayed or loose, replace the toothbrush immediately.
- Supervise Children: Always supervise children above 12 while brushing to ensure correct process is followed.
- Storage: Do not store in a confined space or dark area to prevent bacterial growth.
- Consult Dentist: If you experience continued discomfort or bleeding after brushing, you should consult your dentist promptly.