Oral Hygiene

Colgate Plax Cool Mint 250ml

£1.49
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Friday, 01 March 2024

Experience the invigorating burst of freshness with Colgate Plax Cool Mint 250ml mouthwash. Our advanced formula is clinically proven to eliminate 99% of germs, reduce plaque and provide up to 24-hour fresh breath. A daily essential for oral hygiene, it effectively fights bacteria, keeping your mouth cleaner and fresher. Instantly energize your mornings and freshen your breath with the cool mint flavor. With the dependable protection of Colgate, feel confident in your oral health.

How to use
  • Remove the cap from the Colgate Plax Cool Mint.
  • Pour 20ml (approximately 4 teaspoonfuls) of the mouthwash into a cup.
  • Empty the cup into your mouth.
  • Swish the mouthwash thoroughly around your mouth for about 30 seconds. Ensure the liquid reaches all parts of your mouth.
  • Gargle for additional 30 seconds making sure the liquid reaches your throat.
  • Spit the mouthwash out completely. Do not swallow.
  • Refrain from eating or drinking for about 30 minutes after use for the mouthwash to have its optimal effect.
  • Use the mouthwash twice a day, preferably in the morning after breakfast and at night before bed.
  • Do remember, Colgate Plax Cool Mint is not a replacement for regular brushing and flossing. Continue your regular oral hygiene routine of brushing twice a day and flossing once a day alongside using the mouthwash.
Main Ingredients
  • Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol, Sucralose.
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Allergic Reactions: Some people might be allergic to certain ingredients present in the mouthwash, causing redness, itchiness, or swelling in the mouth or throat.
  • Altered Taste: Regular use might affect your sense of taste temporarily.
  • Tooth Staining: It may cause brown stains on teeth with prolonged usage.
  • Oral Irritation: Some people might experience irritation in the mouth, discomfort, or gum Sensitivity.
  • Ingestion Risk: Avoid swallowing, it’s intended for rinsing and spitting only. Harmful if ingested in large quantities, especially in children.
  • Always seek immediate medical attention if you experience severe reactions.
Cautions:
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Not to be swallowed.
  • Do not use if you're allergic to any of the ingredients.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.
  • Not recommended for children under 6 years.
  • In case of adverse reaction, discontinue use immediately.
  • Store in a cool and dry place.
  • Do not use if the seal is broken.
Patient Information Leaflet