Mother & Baby
Clearblue Ovulation Dual Hormone Ind
Monday, 26 February 2024
Experience peace of mind with Clearblue Visual Early Detection Test, your personal partner in early pregnancy confirmation. This user-friendly pregnancy test provides accurate, fast, and crystal clear results. Ideal for those eager moments, Clearblue stands out with its enhanced technology that can detect pregnancy early, even 5 days before your missed period. Trust the No.1 brand recommended by doctors worldwide and make your testing journey reliable, discrete, and stress-free.
How to use
- Start by opening the box and removing the Clearblue Ovulation Dual Hormone Indicator kit and its components.
- Read the manual provided for a comprehensive understanding of the process.
- For accuracy, begin testing on or after the day recommended in the user manual, varying according to your menstrual cycle.
- Assemble the test by popping a new testing stick into the test holder. This should be done immediately prior to testing to avoid any contamination.
- When ready, urinate directly onto the stick where the absorbent tip is located, ensuring the urine doesn't overflow the test window.
- After urination, if successful, you should see a blinking 'wait' symbol on the display. Do not eject the stick from the holder at this stage.
- Wait for 5 mins for the test result. A blinking circle will indicate the test is processing. Never remove the stick during this processing time.
- After 5 mins, an indicator will illustrate your fertility status: a blank circle will indicate low fertility, a blinking smiley face will indicate high fertility, a constant smiley face will indicate peak fertility.
- After getting the result, remove the testing stick from the holder and throw it away.
- If you didn't get your result, review the manual to troubleshoot the issue or contact customer support for assistance.
- Always read the instructions carefully before using the Clearblue Ovulation Dual Hormone Indicator to ensure accurate results. The kit is for individual use only, do not share or re-use testing sticks.
- Clearblue Ovulation Dual Hormone Indicator doesn't contain traditional "ingredients" as it's not a food or medicinal product. However, it comprises various components such as a digital reader, test sticks, optical sensor, absorbent tip, cap, test strip, monitor, LH and estrogen detection technology.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Clearblue Ovulation Dual Hormone Indicator is generally safe and non-invasive. However, it's important to consider the following precautions:
- Emotional distress: Incorrect interpretation of the results or inability to conceive can cause emotional distress.
- Not a contraceptive: This product does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases or prevent pregnancy.
- Allergies: If you're allergic to any component of the test kit, avoid using it.
- Not for medical diagnosis: The test is not intended for diagnosing or treating medical conditions.
- Inaccuracy: The results might be less accurate in women with polycystic ovary syndrome or those going through menopause.
- Fertility medications: Certain fertility medications can affect the accuracy of the test.
- Always read the manufacturer's instructions thoroughly before using. If you have any questions or concerns, consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if the test kit is expired or the package is damaged.
- The test is not meant for contraceptive use or if you are already pregnant.
- It's not intended for women with menopausal symptoms, PCOS, or impaired liver or kidney function.
- Do not use the test as a substitute for regular medical check-ups.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not ingest or inhale any part of the test kit.
- Always consult your healthcare provider if you have any concerns regarding the results.