Mother & Baby
Clear & Simple Pregnancy Test Strips
Monday, 26 February 2024
Experience unmatched accuracy with Clearblue Combo Pack Pregnancy Tests. These easy-to-use tests offer fast, over 99% accurate results from the day of your expected period. The inclusion of both digital and rapid detection tests gives you extra reassurance and a double check for crucial results. Choose Clearblue for clarity, precision, and peace of mind during your pregnancy journey.
How to use
- Begin by collecting a sample of urine in a clean, dry container, preferably your first urine after waking up. Ensure the container is uncontaminated for accurate results.
- Open the sealed pouch and immediately take out the pregnancy test strip. Do not touch the test area.
- Holding the strip on the green end, immerse the other end into the urine sample. Do not dip pass the MAX Line.
- Leave the strip in the urine for approximately 10 seconds until it is thoroughly wet.
- Remove the strip from the urine and lay it flat on a clean, non-absorbent surface.
- After 3-5 minutes, results should be visible on the strip.
- Interpret your results: two lines (one in the Control Zone and one in the Test Zone) indicate pregnancy; only one line in the Control Zone means a negative result; If no lines appear or only one line in the Test Zone, the test is invalid.
- Note: Always read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions included with the test. If unsure about the results, consult a healthcare professional.
- As a digital assistant, I can provide you with information related to the Pregnancy Test Strips but they don't have conventional "ingredients" in the way that food or health products might. However, these tests typically involve the use of certain key components, which include:
- Antibodies, nitrocellulose membranes, glass fibers, buffers, sodium azide
Side Effects & Cautions
- Psychological Distress: False positive or negative results can lead to unnecessary stress or relief, respectively. It's essential to confirm the results with a doctor.
- Allergic Reactions: Some people may experience allergic reactions to the material used in the test strip.
- Improper Usage: Not following instructions can lead to inaccurate results.
- Hygiene: Ensure that your hands and the container used to collect urine are clean to prevent contamination.
- Timing: Using the test strip too early in the pregnancy may give inaccurate results.
- Always follow the instructions provided with the kit and consult a healthcare provider for any concerns.
- Do not use the test strip after the expiry date mentioned on the packaging.
- This product is for in-vitro diagnostic use only, do not swallow or ingest.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct contact with the test surface.
- Store in a dry, cool place below 30°C.
- Make sure not to touch the result viewing window or the urine absorbing part of the strip before use.
- Always follow the instructions given in the packaging carefully.
- The test strip is intended for single-use only and should be disposed of after.
- Do not use the test as a contraceptive method or for any other purpose than testing for pregnancy.
- A positive result should not be regarded as absolute evidence of pregnancy; always consult with a healthcare professional.