Mother & Baby
Clear & Simple Early Response Pregnancy Kit
Monday, 26 February 2024
Experience the simplicity and clarity in pregnancy detection with our Clear & Simple Pregnancy Kit Midstream. An easy-to-use home test, it offers rapid results with superior accuracy. The kit offers reassurance, delivering an unambiguous response by detecting the early presence of pregnancy hormones. Opt for our Pregnancy Kit Midstream for a concise, hygienic, and reliable testing experience right in the comfort of your home. Discover the beauty of certainty and peace of mind with Clear & Simple.
How to use
- Start by ensuring that all the components of the kit are present. This should include a test stick or cassette, a dropper and a sample collection container for some kits.
- You need to collect a urine sample in a clean container. The best time to take the test is in the morning when your urine is most concentrated.
- Depending on the type of test, you will then either need to dip the test stick into the urine sample or use a dropper to place a few drops of urine onto the sample area of the cassette.
- Wait for the indicated time on the instruction leaflet (usually around 3-5 minutes) for the results to develop.
- After waiting the instructed amount of time, you can check the results. If one line appears in the control window, the test is negative (i.e., you are probably not pregnant). If two lines appear, the test is positive (i.e., you are probably pregnant). If no lines or only one line appears in the result window, the test is invalid.
- Please remember that no pregnancy test is 100% accurate and various factors can affect the result. If you're unsure of your result, seek a consultation with your doctor.
- Since the Clear & Simple Early Response Pregnancy Kit is not a food or cosmetic product, it doesn't contain "ingredients" in the traditional sense. However, it primarily comprises a plastic housing, absorbent tip, test strip with colour changing particles (usually gold or silver), urine reactive chemicals and control line chemicals.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Invalid Results: There's a possibility of a false negative or false positive result.
- Allergic Reactions: Some women may have allergic reactions to the materials used in the kit.
- Emotional Distress: The results might cause stress, anxiety, or confusion.
- Expiry Date: Using a kit past its expiry date can lead to inaccurate results.
- Mistakes in Use: Failure to follow the instructions properly can lead to wrong results.
- Remember this kit should not be used to prevent or promote pregnancy but only to detect it. Always consult a healthcare professional for accurate results.
- For external use only, not for internal or oral consumption.
- Store at room temperature and keep away from direct sunlight.
- Use immediately after opening, don’t reuse.
- Contact healthcare professional if you have difficulty in understanding the instructions or procedure.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Test is not a replacement for medical advice, consult your doctor regardless of result.
- Don't use the product if it is expired, or packaging is tampered.
- Read instructions carefully before usage to avoid false results.
- Dispose of properly following use, it should not be discarded openly.
- Results are not definitive and may vary depending on individual's health status. Immediate medical consultation is recommended.