Hair & Scalp
Clairol Nice N Easy 8A Medium Ash Blonde
Monday, 04 March 2024
Clairol's Nice n Easy 8A Medium Ash Blonde is a premium-hair color solution. It gives 100% grey hair coverage, providing a natural-looking, superb hue that lasts up to eight weeks. Its gentle, non-drip formula is enriched with conditioners to leave your hair looking vibrant and feeling silky soft. Easy to apply at home, it promises a salon-quality medium ash blonde hair color that suits all skin tones. Perfect for those looking to upgrade their hair aesthetics.
How to use
- Protect your clothes by draping an old towel around your shoulders, and put on the gloves provided in the box.
- If it's the first time you are coloring, apply to your entire hair starting from the roots to the tip. If not your first time, apply to your roots first, wait for 20 minutes, and then apply to the rest of the hair.
- Mix the Colour Crème (Tube 1) into the Developer Bottle (Bottle 2). Ensure the mixture is consistent and smooth.
- Part your hair into sections and apply the mixture onto your hair from roots to tips using the applicator nozzle. Make sure all your hair is evenly saturated.
- Leave the color on your hair for 25 minutes, or as directed in the instruction leaflet. If you have lots of grey hair, or resistant non-grey hair, leave for up to 45 minutes.
- When time is up, rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
- Apply the CC+ ColorSeal Conditioner (Tube 3) evenly through your hair and leave on for two minutes to help seal in the color. Rinse throughly afterwards.
- Dry and style as desired.
- Remember to conduct an allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before. Always check the package instructions as certain details may vary. Always color on dry, detangled, unstyled hair.
- Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Ammonium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Resorcinol, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, 2-Methylresorcinol, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Perform an allergy test 48 hours before use.
- Do not use if you have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated, or damaged scalp.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- If you experience any burning or discomfort during the application or processing time, rinse immediately.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you're pregnant or breast feeding without first consulting your doctor.
- Keep product out of direct sunlight and avoid extreme temperatures.
- Keep product out of reach of children.
- Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse immediately if product comes in contact with eyes.
- Perform allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you color.
- Do not use if your scalp is sensitive, irritated or injured.
- Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair color products in the past.
- Do not apply on children.
- Store product at room temperature.
- Ensure gloves are worn during application.
- Rinely hair well after application.