Hair & Scalp
Clairol Nice N Easy 5RB Medium Red Brown
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Experience radiant color and remarkable shine with Clairol Nice N Easy 5RB Medium Red Brown hair dye. This superior-quality hair color offers 100% grey coverage, delivers a rich, medium red-brown hue that lasts up to 8 weeks. The conditioner included in the kit enhances color vibrancy and gives a natural-looking tone. Our formula is gentle on hair, and ensures optimal hair health. Perfect for a bold transformation or a subtle change. A must-try for unmatched, professional-grade, at-home hair coloring.
How to use
- Begin by wearing old clothes or a robe to avoid staining your clothing.
- Apply a barrier cream on your forehead, ears and neck to prevent skin staining.
- Put on gloves and mix the colour creme into the developer bottle by shaking it thoroughly until it is fully mixed.
- Route to route application: If your hair has no grey or if greys are just starting to appear, make 1/4 inch parts of your hair using the applicator tip and apply the solution on your dry, unwashed hair. Start application where you see the most greys.
- All over application: If your hair is entirely grey or if you have not colored in more than 3 months, apply all over your hair, beginning at the root of your hair and working through to the ends.
- Once the solution is thoroughly worked through your hair, leave it on for 25 minutes to let it develop.
- Rinse and condition your hair. Use the included conditioner to help maintain the color and keep your hair healthy and shiny for up to six weeks.
- Save any remaining conditioner for multiple applications.
- Note: Make sure to read and follow the instructions included in the box. For first time users, do an allergy test 48 hours before use. Avoid getting color into the eyes and in case of any contact, rinse immediately and abundantly.
- Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Oleth-5, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tall Oil Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Fragrance, C11-15 Pareth-9, P-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Citric Acid, Erythorbic Acid, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, Sodium Sulfite, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, EDTA, M-Aminophenol, P-Phenylenediamine
Side Effects & Cautions
- Possible allergic reactions: Perform skin allergy test 48 hours before each application even if you have previously used this product.
- Risk of severe eye injury: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact, rinse immediately.
- Not for use on children: Products are not intended to be used on children.
- Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions: Do not color your hair if you have a rash on your face or sensitive scalp, if you have experienced any reaction to hair coloring products or temporary black henna tattoos.
- Do not use if hair has been colored with henna or metal dyes: Incompatible reactions might occur.
- Could be harmful if swallowed: Keep away from children and do not ingest the product.
- May stain clothing or surfaces: Wear suitable gloves and old clothes or a salon cape to avoid staining.
- Remember to always follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
- Do a 48-hour skin allergy test before usage.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Rinse away dye immediately if it comes into contact with skin.
- Don't color your hair if you've ever had a reaction to any hair color product.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Wear gloves while applying.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place.