Cl-Ear Ear Drops Express Dual Action 12ml
Tuesday, 27 February 2024
How to use
- First, ensure your hands and ear are clean and dry.
- Warm the bottle by holding it in your hands for a few minutes to avoid possible dizziness that could occur from putting cold drops into your ear.
- Shake the bottle well before using, then remove the cap.
- Tilt your head sideways so the affected ear is facing up.
- Gently pull the earlobe up and back for adults (down and back for children) to help open the ear canal, then carefully squeeze 4-5 drops into the ear, without touching the ear with the dropper.
- Keep your head tilted for a few minutes to let the drops soak in.
- If necessary, insert a cotton swab to keep the medication from draining out.
- Repeat the process for the other ear if instructed by your doctor.
- Use the drops twice daily or as directed by your doctor and do not use for more than four consecutive weeks without medical advice.
- After usage, wipe the dropper tip clean and replace the cap. Be sure to wash your hands to remove any medication.
- Note: If you experience any pain, stop the application immediately and consult a healthcare professional.
- Propylene Glycol Dicaprylocaprate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Bulnesia Sarmienti Wood Oil, BHT, Glyceryl Oleate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
Side Effects & Cautions
- Do not use the drops if you're allergic to any of its components.
- Avoid touching the dropper to prevent bacterial contamination.
- If you have a perforated eardrum, avoid using the drops unless directed by a health care professional.
- If you are using other ear medications, notify your doctor.
- Do not use in the eyes or swallow the medication.
- Consult your doctor if your symptoms don't improve or if they worsen.
- Always consult your healthcare provider for personalized medical advice.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you have a perforated eardrum or if you've had ear surgery.
- Use under medical supervision if you have a history of ear problems.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Stop using and seek medical help if you experience any pain or discomfort.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.