Chlorhexidine Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash Care 300ml
Friday, 01 March 2024
Experience enhanced oral hygiene with our Chlorhexidine Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash Care. Enriched with powerful antiseptic components, it actively fights off harmful bacteria causing gum diseases and bad breath. The refreshing mint flavour leaves your mouth feeling clean, fresh, and revitalised. Ideal for daily use or as an adjunct to professional dental care routines. Discover a healthier smile with our Chlorhexidine Mint Mouthwash.
How to use
- Open the bottle by pressing down on the cap and turning it anticlockwise.
- Pour out 10ml of the mouthwash. The bottle cap can typically be used as a measuring cup.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with the liquid for about one minute. Be sure to swish it around your mouth and between your teeth.
- Gargle for a further 30 seconds to ensure your throat also gets disinfected.
- After rinsing, spit out the mouthwash. Do not swallow.
- Do not rinse your mouth with water directly after using the mouthwash. Wait for at least 30 minutes before eating or drinking anything.
- Use twice daily, in the morning and evening for optimal results.
- Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Menta piperita oil, Linalool, Limonene, Eugenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Benzoic Acid, Eucalyptol
Side Effects & Cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears; it may cause irritation.
- Not recommended for those having allergic reactions to chlorhexidine.
- Can cause discolouration of the tongue, teeth, and dental fillings on prolonged use.
- Might cause changes in taste or a burning sensation in the mouth.
- Do not swallow; intended for rinsing mouth only.
- Not recommended for use in children under the age of 12.
- Sensitive individuals may experience skin irritations.
- Not to be used continuously for more than 7 days, unless advised by a dentist.
- Avoid contact with eyes or inner ears.
- Do not swallow, intended for mouth rinse only.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- Discontinue use if irritation or allergic reaction occurs.
- Consult healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- Do not use if you have a known hypersensitivity to chlorhexidine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not dilute or mix with other substances.
- Do not use if seal is broken or appears tampered with.