Cerumol Eardrops 10ml
Monday, 04 March 2024
Enhance your hearing health using Cerumol Eardrops 10ml, specially formulated to safely and effectively remove excess earwax. Its unique blend eases ear blockage and aids overall ear hygiene. Suitable for adults and kids, Cerumol offers a non-invasive and gentle solution to earwax problems. Utilize these drops for an comfortable and efficient ear cleaning experience. An essential addition to your healthcare regime!
How to use
- Make sure the dropper is clean before use.
- Tilt your head to one side or lie down with the affected ear facing upwards.
- Gently pull the earlobe back and up for adults (back and down for children) to straighten the ear canal.
- Using the dropper, carefully put 5 drops of Cerumol into the ear.
- Remain in this position for several minutes to allow the drops to reach the ear wax.
- Apply a cotton plug if desired to prevent leaking.
- Repeat this process 1-2 times per day for three days or as directed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands and the dropper after use.
- If you are treating both ears, repeat these steps for the other ear.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Note: Do not use this product if the eardrum is perforated or if there is any other ear injury. Not recommended for children under 5 years of age, individuals with a history of ear problems, or sensitive skin unless advised by a doctor.
- Arachis oil (peanut oil), chlorobutanol hemihydrate, turpentine oil, paradichlorobenzene, virgin olive oil
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reactions: Some individuals may experience an allergic reaction to Cerumol Eardrops including skin rash, itching or swelling.
- Irritation: The drops may cause irritation in the ear, redness, discomfort or pain.
- Dizziness or Nausea: In some cases, users might experience dizziness, nausea or vertigo.
- Ear Infections: Prolonged use can increase the risk of ear infections.
- Always use Cerumol Eardrops as instructed by healthcare professionals, and do not use if you have a perforated eardrum or a known allergy to any ingredients. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Consult a doctor before use if you have a history of ear problems.
- Do not use if there are signs of an ear infection.
- Do not use in case of ear injury or after ear surgery.
- Stop using if irritation or pain occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you're allergic to any components of the product.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Not recommended for use in children under 1 year old without doctor's advice.
- For external use only.