Hair & Scalp
L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Iced Chocolate 515
Tuesday, 27 February 2024
Experience rich, luscious hair color with Casting Creme Gloss Iced Chocolate 515. This nourishing semi-permanent color, formulated without ammonia, delivers visible shimmering tones and leaves your locks silky & glossy. Ideal for revitalizing hair while covering greys, this easy-to-use guarantees salon-quality, natural-looking results at home. Embrace this chocolate-toned delight and make a bold hair color statement today.
How to use
- Begin with unwashed, dry hair. Put on the gloves provided in the pack.
- Open the developer bottle and pour all the content of the colourant cream into the bottle.
- Close the bottle and shake thoroughly until the mixture becomes perfectly smooth and even.
- Break off the tip of the Creme colorant bottle immediately after mixing to avoid the bottle bursting and damage from the product overflowing.
- Apply the mixture to your hair. Start at your roots and massage it in, moving through the full length of your hair right to the ends. If you hair is long or thick, you may need two packs. The mixture should be applied as evenly as possible.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for up to 30 minutes, as per the given instructions in the pack.
- After the colour has developed, put a small amount of warm water onto your hair and massage your hair gently. Rinely thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Apply a generous amount of the conditioner provided from the mid-lengths to ends. Leave it for 2 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
- Remember to conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each use of this product, as per the instructions on the package.
- Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Ceteareth-30, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-22, Oxidant, Resorcinol, P-Phenylenediamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Caramel, Sodium Metabisulfite, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Thioglycerin, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine, Dimethicone.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergy: This product may cause allergic reaction and there are ingredients in this product that might cause irritation. Prior PATCH TEST is always recommended.
- Eye Contact: This product should NOT be applied on eyelashes or eyebrows as it can cause blindness. In case of contact with eyes rinse them immediately.
- Temporary “Black Henna” Tattoos: It should not be used if you have ever had a black henna tattoo, as those with a Black Henna Tattoo are more likely to have a reaction.
- Skin Irritation: Discontinue use if you notice any skin reddening, swelling, itching, or burning.
- Hair Damage: Overuse of hair color can lead to hair damage, loss and breakage over time.
- Chemical Inhalation: Avoid inhaling or ingesting the product.
- Not for use on children: The product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Note: Always read the safety instructions before coloring your hair and conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each use.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinely them immediately and thoroughly if product gets in.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows to avoid risk of blindness.
- Wear suitable gloves included in the package.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before use, even if you have used this product or other hair dye before.
- Do not use if you have an allergic reaction to hair colorants or if you have ever experienced an allergic reaction after colouring your hair.
- Do not use on damaged or irritated scalp.