Carnation Callous Caps
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Experience the ultimate foot care solution with Carnation Callous Caps. Tried, tested and trusted, these medicated plasters provide targeted relief for calluses, reducing discomfort and promoting skin health. With a unique salicylic acid formulation, they gently soften and remove hardened skin. Ideal for both men and women, they are easy to apply and can fit comfortably inside your footwear. Take a step towards healthier feet today with Carnation Callous Caps. Your journey towards pain-free walking starts here. Say goodbye to callouses and hello to comfort.
How to use
- Clean and dry the area where the cap will be applied.
- Remove paper backing from the cap.
- Place the adhesive side of the cap over the callous or the center of the pain area.
- Press down firmly to ensure the callous cap sticks to the skin.
- Leave the cap in place for at least two days.
- Remove the cap by gently peeling from the edges.
- Repeat the process, if necessary, until the callous is removed completely.
- Don’t use if the area is inflamed or the skin is broken.
- Seek medical advice before use if you have diabetes or poor circulation.
- Always refer to the instructions on the pack before using any pharmaceutical product.
- Salicylic Acid, Peanut Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Partially Hydrogenated Wood Rosin, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Triglyceride.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Carnation Callous Caps can cause allergic reactions in some people, resulting in skin irritation, redness, or burning. If these symptoms occur, discontinue use immediately and consult with a healthcare professional. In some rare cases, it may cause an over-softening of the skin. Do not use on inflamed or broken skin, nor on healthy skin. The product is not recommended for use by individuals with diabetes or blood circulation problems. Always read the label and use only as directed.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation.
- Should not be used on healthy skin.
- Do not use if cap becomes damaged or separated.
- Avoid using on broken, irritated skin.
- Do not reuse caps.
- Consult a healthcare professional before use if you're pregnant or nursing.
- Discontinue usage if any discomfort or irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children to prevent possible accidental ingestion.
- Store in cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight.