Care Extra Virgin Olive Oil Eardrops 10ml
Friday, 01 March 2024
Experience fast relief and comfort with Care Extra Virgin Olive Oil Eardrops, a perfect natural solution for earwax buildup and discomfort. Our , enriched with 100% organic extra virgin olive oil, is expertly processed to maintain its diverse health benefits. The 10ml pack is easy to use and provides an effective and natural way to maintain your ear health. Optimize your ear care routine with our gentle yet potent eardrops, suitable for all ages, and experience the health and cleanliness like never before. Trust in Care Eardrops, your expert for ear care.
How to use
- Here are brief directions on how to use Care Extra Virgin Olive Oil Eardrops 10ml:
- Warm the bottle in your hands for a few minutes before use to make the oil more comfortable for application.
- Tilt your head to one side so that the affected ear is facing upwards.
- Carefully drip a few drops of the oil into your ear canal. You can use a dropper if provided or simply pour slowly. The recommended amount is usually 2-3 drops but follow healthcare provider's instructions.
- Keep your head tilted for a few minutes to allow the oil to reach deep into the ear canal.
- If necessary, you may gently insert a cotton ball at the entrance of the ear to keep the oil from running out.
- Repeat the process for the other ear if needed.
- Wash your hands before and after using the oil.
- Note: Don't insert any object into the ear to aid in applying the oil. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor promptly.
- Always follow product instruction or healthcare professional's advice on usage.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin E
Side Effects & Cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to olive oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if the ear drum is damaged or perforated.
- May cause temporary discomfort or pain if the ear is inflamed.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- If irritation or rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or tampered with upon purchase.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Do not use if you have a history of ear problems without medical advice.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if allergic to olive oil.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not consume orally.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Always wash hands before use.
- Consult with a healthcare professional before using on children or pregnant women.
- Do not insert any object or cotton bud into the ear.
- Do not use if you have a perforated eardrum or any other ear condition unless advised by a doctor.