First Aid

Care Acetone 50ml

£1.99
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Tuesday, 16 July 2024

Care Acetone is the perfect solution for removing nail polish and other stubborn stains. The 50ml bottle is easy to carry and store, making it the perfect travel companion. It is made from premium quality ingredients, and is gentle on the skin while still being effective in removing dirt and grime. Its non-toxic and non-irritating formula makes it safe and easy to use. Get Care Acetone today and enjoy clean and beautiful nails!

How to use
  • Start with clean, dry hands.
  • Apply a small amount of Care Acetone to a cotton ball or pad.
  • Gently press the cotton ball or pad against the nail and hold for a few seconds.
  • Wipe off the nail polish from the nail using the same cotton ball or pad.
  • Make sure all the nail polish is removed. If not, repeat steps 2-4 until nail polish is completely removed.
  • Rinse hands thoroughly and moisturize after use to prevent skin from drying out.
  • Please note: Direct contact with the skin should be avoided. Do not inhale vapor. Use in a well-ventilated area. If ingested or eye contact occurs, contact a healthcare professional immediately.
Main Ingredients
  • Acetone
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Caution should be exercised while using Care Acetone 50ml as it can cause eye, skin, and respiratory tract irritation. Repeated or prolonged exposure may lead to dermatitis. It can also have a drying effect on skin and nails. It is highly flammable and should be kept away from open flames and heat sources. It can be harmful if swallowed or inhaled in large amounts. Always use this product in a well-ventilated area and keep out of reach of children.
Cautions:
  • Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
  • Causes serious eye irritation.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other ignition sources. No smoking.
  • Wear eye protection.
  • Ensure good ventilation.
  • Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
  • In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
  • Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations.
  • DO NOT ingest. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
Patient Information Leaflet