Vitamins & Supplements
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Canesflor Probiotics is an all-natural, clinically-proven designed to restore and promote a healthy vaginal flora. Made with unique probiotic strains, Canesflor addresses imbalances and prevents yeast infections, fostering overall feminine health. Canesflor is safe, efficient and easy-to-use, offering optimal, holistic health solutions for every woman. Stay robust and well protected with Canesflor Probiotics. A must-have in every woman's wellness regime. Now enjoy a healthy, balanced life with the Canesflor advantage. Explore Canesflor's benefits today!
How to use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using Canesflor Probiotics.
- Remove the Canesflor Probiotic capsule from its packaging.
- Lie down or sit with your knees bent, then gently insert the capsule as high as you comfortably can into the vagina, similar to inserting a tampon.
- Use one capsule every night before going to bed for 6 consecutive nights, then continue to use only one capsule per week for 4 weeks.
- It is not recommended to use this product during menstruation. If you notice a bout of thrush coming on, wait until the infection has cleared up completely before using Canesflor.
- Remember to always follow the instructions in the packaging, use as directed by a healthcare provider, and reach out to them if you are uncertain or experience side effects.
- Lactic acid bacteria Lactobacillus plantarum, Esters of fatty acids, Gelatin, Glycerol, Titanium dioxide.
Side Effects & Cautions
- As with any medication, Canesflor Probiotics could potentially cause side effects. These could include upset stomach, bloating or gas. If these symptoms persist or worsen, you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Prior to beginning use of Canesflor Probiotics, inform your health professional if you have any pre-existing health conditions, are taking any other medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Allergic Reaction: If you're allergic to any of the ingredients in Canesflor Probiotics, do not use it.
- Not for Children: Canesflor is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Immediate Medical Attention: If symptoms worsen and persist after a few days of use, seek immediate medical help.
- Avoid use during Menses: Do not use during menstruation.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Consult your healthcare provider before use if you're pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or if you're breastfeeding.