Mother & Baby
Calpol Saline Drops 10ml
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Ease your little one's stuffy nose with Calpol Saline Drops 10ml. Specially formulated for infants, these drops offer a natural solution to help clear nasal congestion and aid comfortable breathing.
How to use
- To use Calpol Saline Drops, first, ensure your hands are clean and dry.
- Lie the baby or child down with their head tilted to one side.
- Carefully, open the bottle of Calpol Saline Drops.
- Insert the dripper into the nostril pointed upward. Be sure not to insert it too deeply.
- Squeeze one or two drops into each nostril.
- Give your baby or child some time so the solution works its way into the nostrils.
- Wipe the dripper clean and replace the cap on the bottle.
- Repeat the process as required or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Please read the product leaflet for more detailed instructions or consult with your healthcare provider if you are unsure about anything. Do not use product if seal is broken prior to usage.
- Sodium chloride, benzalkonium chloride, purified water
Side Effects & Cautions
- Calpol Saline Drops 10ml generally do not have any side effects because they only contain saline. However, in rare cases and especially if the product is not used properly, the following precautions should be observed:
- May cause mild stinging or burning sensation in the nose.
- May cause temporary sneezing.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If it accidentally enters the eye, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not use for more than seven consecutive days unless instructed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use in high doses as it may lead to high sodium levels in the body.
- Contact your doctor if any unwanted side effects persist or worsen.
- Always use as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Do not use if allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if the seal is broken or missing.
- Dispose the product after the expiration date.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Consult a doctor if symptoms persist.
- Do not use in conjunction with other nasal sprays unless advised by a doctor.