Bronchostop Junior Syrup
Tuesday, 27 February 2024
How to use
- Before using Bronchostop Junior Syrup, shake the bottle well.
- Using the measuring cup provided, measure the correct dosage for your child based on the instructions on the bottle. This is usually dependent on the child's age.
- Give Bronchostop Junior Syrup to the child either directly or diluted in a small amount of water or warm tea.
- Dosage generally varies from twice to a maximum of six times daily, referring to the labeled dosage instructions for precise measurements.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical advice.
- Reminder: Keep this medication out of the sight and reach of children when not in use. This product is intended for children aged between 2-14 years. Always read the label carefully before administering.
- Thyme Extract, Marshmallow Root Extract, Honey, Glycerol, Xanthan, Citric Acid, Saccharin Sodium, Methyl-4-Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl-4-Hydroxybenzoate, Raspberry Flavour, Purified Water.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Bronchostop Junior Syrup is usually well tolerated but potential side effects may include allergic reactions, skin rash, or gastrointestinal disorders like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. If any of these symptoms occur, discontinue use and consult a healthcare provider. Children under 2 years should not use this medication unless prescribed by a doctor. As with all medications, use with caution if your child has any pre-existing health conditions, or if they are taking any other medication. Never exceed the recommended dosage.
- Not suitable for children under two years.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult healthcare provider.
- Avoid use if child is allergic to any of its ingredients.
- This medicine can cause minor side effects like diarrhea, nausea, or skin rash.
- Always read the label and use as directed.