Breathe Right Nasal Strips
Saturday, 02 March 2024
How to use
- Start by washing your face to remove any dirt or oils. Then, dry your nose thoroughly.
- Remove the protective liner to expose the adhesive.
- Place the strip across the bridge of your nose. The strip should sit level with the flare of your nostrils.
- Press the ends of the strip down firmly to secure it to your nose, ensuring it's snug but comfortable.
- Leave the strip on while you sleep and remove it in the morning.
- To remove, gently wash your face with warm water to loosen the adhesive and then slowly peel off the strip.
- Do not use more than 12 hours per day or more than a single strip at a time.
- Acrylic adhesive, polyethylene, polyester film laminate
Side Effects & Cautions
- Skin Irritation: Prolonged use can cause skin irritation or rash around the nose area.
- Discomfort: Some users may experience discomfort or difficulty in removing the strip.
- Allergic Reactions: In rare cases, users may have an allergic reaction to the adhesive used in the strip.
- Not for severe nasal blockages: Nasal strips may not provide relief for those with severe nasal blockages or sleep apnea. Always consult a healthcare professional for persistent issues.
- Unsuitable for certain skin conditions: Those with sunburn or any other skin condition around the nose should avoid using these nasal strips.
- Only for external use.
- Do not use on broken, inflamed, or sensitive skin.
- Not suitable for children under 5 years.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not put in mouth or ingest.
- If you suffer from sleep apnea, consult your doctor before use.
- Not recommended for use more than 12 hours per day.
- Use each strip only once.
- Seek medical attention if difficulty with breathing persists.