Bodyform Extra Dry Long Liners
Friday, 01 March 2024
Experience superior comfort and freshness with Bodyform Extra Dry Long Liners. These feminine hygiene s are designed with a breathable and super-absorbent material that ensures optimal dryness. Ideal for daily use and during periods, they offer a secure fit and extra length for maximum coverage and minimal risks of leakage. Their dermatologically-tested latticeworks also provide excellent odor control, making them perfect for active lifestyles. Bodyform Extra Dry Long Liners - for reliable, discreet protection, every time. Invest in quality care for your intimate health with Bodyform.
How to use
- First, ensure your hands are clean. Wash them with soap and water and dry well.
- Take out a single liner from its package.
- Unfold it if required and peel off the backing which covers the adhesive side of the liner.
- In your underwear, position the liner so that the adhesive side sticks onto the underwear. The wider part of the liner should be positioned toward the front of your underwear.
- Press down gently but firmly to secure the liner in place. Adjust as necessary to achieve a comfortable fit.
- When it’s time to replace the liner, simply peel it off from your underwear, fold it up, and dispose of it in a sanitary bin or wrapped in toilet paper in your regular trash. Never flush it down the toilet.
- Remember, you should change your liner regularly, at least every 4-6 hours, or whenever you feel the need.
- NOTE: Liners are not designed to absorb a full period flow – use them for light flow days or as a backup when using tampons or menstrual cups.
- As an AI developed by OpenAI, I'm here to inform you that the Bodyform Extra Dry Long Liners, like other sanitary pads or liners, aren't typically described with 'ingredients' since they aren't consumable products. Nevertheless, they are made out of several materials, which could include: breathable layers, super absorbent core, wings for secure fit, odor control agent, soft top layer, adhesives, packing wraps, etc. Please always check the product packaging or contact the manufacturer for the most accurate information.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Change liners regularly to maintain hygiene.
- Skin Irritation: Some individuals might experience skin irritation, rashes, or allergic reactions. Stop using if you experience these symptoms.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome: Although rare, prolonged usage might increase the risk. Ensure to maintain good hygiene.
- Disposal: Dispose of used liners properly. Flushing them can clog plumbing systems.
- Interactions with Medication: No known interactions, but if you're using any topical medication in the same area, consult a doctor.
- Remember, this advice is general in nature, for specific advice please contact manufacturer or a medical professional.
- For external use only: Liners should never be inserted internally or swallowed.
- Keep away from children: This is especially important if the liner is soiled as it could pose a choking hazard.
- Proper disposal: Do not flush them in the toilet, this could cause plumbing blockages. Always dispose of in a waste bin.
- If irritation occurs: Stop using if you notice any signs of irritation or allergic reactions, and consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
- Regular changing: For hygiene purposes, it's important to change the liner regularly, ideally every 4 to 8 hours.