Benadryl One A Day Relief
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
How to use
- Benadryl One A Day Relief is for oral use only.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Take one tablet once daily
- Not recommended for use in children under 12 years of age.
- Before using this medication, consult your healthcare provider if you have any pre-existing conditions, and always use as directed.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. For temporary relief of allergic symptoms only. Continued use should be only as directed by your physician.
- Swallow the tablet with water. Do not chew.
- If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember unless it's nearly time for your next dose. In this case, leave out the missed dose and take your next dose as usual when it's due. Do not take two doses together.
- This product is designed to relieve: Pollen (Hay fever), Pet, Dust and Mould Allergens.
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, stop use and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride
Side Effects & Cautions
- Drowsiness: Benadryl One A Day Relief may cause drowsiness, therefore avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- Dry Mouth: It may cause dry mouth, nose, and throat. Drink plenty of water to help manage this side effect.
- Dizziness: This medication may also cause dizziness or blurry vision, so take caution while walking or moving about.
- Constipation: It may cause constipation. Eating a high-fiber diet and drinking lots of water may help.
- Allergic Reactions: Allergic reactions are rare but possible. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, or trouble breathing.
- Alcohol Interaction: Avoid alcohol as it can enhance drowsiness caused by the medication.
- Remember, this is not a comprehensive list of side effects or precautions. If you experience any other side effects or have any concerns, consult your healthcare provider. Always take the medication as advised by your doctor.
- Do not use if you are allergic to the ingredients in this medicine.
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery as it can cause drowsiness.
- Do not consume alcohol while using this product.
- Consult your doctor before taking if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Children under 12 should not use this medicine.
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
- It can cause dry mouth, blurred vision, or urinary problems.
- This medication is not suitable for people suffering from breathing problems, glaucoma or prostate problems.