Beconase Hayfever Relief For Adults
Saturday, 02 March 2024
How to use
- Beconase Hayfever Relief for Adults is typically used twice daily.
- Shake the bottle gently before use.
- Prior to the initial use, perform a few test sprays into the air until a fine mist is released.
- To apply, gently insert the nozzle into the nostril and depress the pump while inhaling. Release pressure before removing the nozzle from your nostril to allow the spray to cover the inside of your nostril. Repeat the same process for the other nostril.
- The usual dose for adults is two sprays into each nostril every morning and evening.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Remember, these are general instructions and you should always follow the directions given to you by your healthcare provider or as per the product packaging.
- Also, don't share your nasal spray with others as it may spread infection.
- Finally, consult your healthcare provider if your symptoms don't improve after 7 days of use, or if they worsen.
- Beclometasone dipropionate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, dextrose, polysorbate 80, purified water, benzalkonium chloride, phenylethylalcohol
Side Effects & Cautions
- Allergic Reaction: Stop using Beconase and seek immediate medical help if you show signs of an allergic reaction such as rash, itching/swelling, severe dizziness or trouble breathing.
- Nasal problems: Inform your doctor if you have nasal sores, recent nose surgery, or injury.
- Eye problems (glaucoma, cataracts): Regular usage of Beconase may worsen these conditions.
- Infections: Beconase may weaken your immune system, making you more susceptible to infections.
- Slow Wound Healing: Prolonged use of this medication may cause slower healing after surgery or injury.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Consult medical experts before usage if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Always follow the guidance and dosage recommendations from your healthcare provider, and inform them if you experience any unusual or severe symptoms.
- Do not use Beconase if you are allergic to Beclomethasone Dipropionate or any of its ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental exposure, rinse thoroughly with water.
- This is for nasal use only.
- Do not use more than the recommended dose.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a doctor before use.
- Stop using Beconase and seek immediate medical help if you experience breathing difficulty or swelling in your face or throat.
- Not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years.
- Consult your healthcare provider if symptoms persist after using Beconase.