Aquafresh Toothpaste Active White 125ml
Wednesday, 28 February 2024
Experience optimum oral hygiene with Aquafresh Active White Toothbrush, specially designed for complete cleaning of teeth and gums. Its bristles have unique polishing actives that whiten your teeth from the first brush, promoting a brighter, healthier smile. The toothbrush comes with a 125ml tube of Aquafresh toothpaste, packed with fluoride to prevent cavities and plaque build-up. Whether it is removing unsightly stains or giving an all-round mouth clean, the Aquafresh Active White Toothbrush delivers superior performance for a refreshing experience. Step up your dental care routine today with Aquafresh!
How to use
- Start by applying a stripe of Aquafresh Toothpaste on your toothbrush.
- Place the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle against your gums.
- Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
- Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
- To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.
- Brush your tongue to remove bacteria and keep your breath fresh.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
- Repeat this process twice a day, preferably in the morning and before bedtime, or as recommended by your dentist.
- Remember not to swallow the toothpaste and to rinse your toothbrush thoroughly after use.
- As an AI, I can inform you that Aquafresh Active White Toothbrush is not a product with ingredients. Rather, it is a physical item used for brushing teeth. However, Aquafresh Advanced Active Whitening Toothpaste contains several major ingredients such as Sodium Fluoride, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-12, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, CI 73360, CI 74260.
Side Effects & Cautions
- The Aquafresh Toothbrush Active White is generally safe for use. However, some potential precautions include:
- Overuse or harsh brushing can cause damage to the enamel of your teeth or lead to sensitive gums. Brush gently to avoid this.
- Changing your toothbrush every three to four months, or sooner if it becomes frayed, is advised as old toothbrushes can harbor bacteria.
- If you experience irritation or allergic reaction, stop using the toothbrush and consult a healthcare professional.
- Not suitable for children under three years old.
- The toothbrush should be used as directed, for cleaning the teeth and gums. It should not be used for other purposes.
- Note: This item is a toothbrush and does not contain any chemical components. Therefore it doesn't have any side effects related to ingestion or topical application.
- Only suitable for adults and children above 12 years.
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years.
- Do not swallow; spit out after brushing.
- In case of fluoride intake from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.