Aquafresh Little Teeth Toothbrush
Monday, 26 February 2024
How to use
- Wet the toothbrush with clean water.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste, specifically designed for children, on the bristles.
- Hold the toothbrush at a 45-degree angle pointed towards the junction between teeth and gums.
- Firmly yet gently, brush your child's teeth in a circular motion, focusing on one or two teeth at a time. Use short strokes back and forth, to make sure you clean all surfaces of their teeth - the outside and inside surfaces, as well as the chewing surfaces.
- Help your child spit out the toothpaste; make sure they do not swallow it when they're done brushing.
- After use, rinse the toothbrush thoroughly and store it in an upright position, allowing it to dry in the open air.
- Encourage your child to brush their teeth twice daily, ideally in the morning and before bed. For children 3-5 years old, brushing should take about 2 minutes.
- Replace the toothbrush every three months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed.
- As a toothbrush, the Aquafresh Little Teeth Toothbrush does not contain ingredients as it is not a consumable product. It's made up with components like bristles, handle and grip which are typically made of nylon and plastic.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Choking Hazard: For children under 3 years, the toothbrush can be a choking hazard and should be used under adult supervision.
- Wear and Tear: It's recommended to replace your child's toothbrush every three months or sooner if it becomes worn, as worn out bristles can harm the gums.
- Proper Usage: Excessive brushing or hard brushing can harm delicate gums. Teach your kid to brush gently.
- Allergic Reaction: Your child might be allergic to the material of the toothbrush. Hence, look for any allergic reactions and discontinue use if any such reactions occur.
- Not a Toy: The toothbrush isn’t a toy, and is only meant for cleaning teeth. Children should be advised not to play, especially run or walk with it in their mouths to avoid injury.
- Use under adult supervision.
- Do not let your child chew or bite on the toothbrush.
- Replace the toothbrush every 3 months, or sooner if worn.
- Check toothbrush before use for loose bristles and discard if found.
- This toothbrush is not a toy; keep out of reach of children when not in use.
- Do not let children run or walk while brushing their teeth to prevent injury.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.