Monday, 04 March 2024
How to use
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying Anusol cream.
- Ensure the anal area is clean and dry. You may clean it with mild soap and warm water if needed. Pat dry gently with a soft towel.
- For external application, squeeze a small amount of the cream onto your finger. Gently apply a thin layer on and around the affected area, usually two or three times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- For internal application, screw the nozzle onto the tube, insert it gently into the rectum, and squeeze the tube while slowly withdrawing it. Clean the nozzle after each use.
- Do not use more of this product, use it more often, or keep using it longer than prescribed by your doctor.
- If your condition persists or worsens after a week, consult with your healthcare professional promptly.
- Zinc oxide, Bismuth oxide, Bismuth subgallate, Peru balsam, Benzyl benzoate
Side Effects & Cautions
- Possible allergic reactions such as itching, rash, swelling, or trouble breathing. If these occur, discontinue use and seek medical help.
- Mild irritation or burning sensation at the application site.
- Prolonged use might lead to skin thinning. Avoid long-term use unless directed by a healthcare professional.
- Avoid contact with eyes, do not ingest or use on broken skin unless directed by a healthcare professional.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult with a healthcare professional before use.
- If symptoms do not improve within a week, or if they worsen, consult a healthcare professional.
- Note: This list may not include all potential side effects. Always consult a healthcare professional for medical advice.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients in Anusol Cream.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not take orally, it is meant for rectal use only.
- Do not use for longer than 7 days unless instructed by a doctor.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- Consult a healthcare professional if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding without consulting a doctor.