Mother & Baby
Anbesol Teething Gel 10g
Saturday, 02 March 2024
Experience the power of Anbesol Teething Gel in a 10g tube. Designed to provide rapid relief from teething discomfort, ensuring your baby's comfort and peace. Trust Anbesol for gentle and effective pain relief.
How to use
- Put a small amount of Anbesol Teething Gel on a clean fingertop.
- Gently rub the gel onto the affected area of the gum.
- Repeat the process if necessary, up to four times daily, with at least 3 hours between each use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Note: This medication is for short term use only. If the child's symptoms worsen or do not improve after 7 days of use, stop using this gel and contact a healthcare professional. Do not use in babies under 5 months old.
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Chlorocresol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride
Side Effects & Cautions
- Possible Allergic Reactions: Some people may have an allergic reaction to Anbesol Teething Gel. Look out for symptoms like rash, itching, severe dizziness, swelling, and difficulty in breathing.
- Gastrointestinal Issues: This gel might cause some mild gastrointestinal issues like nausea or diarrhea.
- Overdose: An excessive application can lead to overdose symptoms such as confusion, muscle weakness, or fast or slow, irregular heartbeat.
- Avoid Contact with Eyes: Do not let the gel come into contact with your eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use more frequently than every 3 hours or if the condition persists or worsens after 7 days.
- Not suitable for infants below 5 months.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Overdosage may lead to numbness of the mouth or throat and difficulty in swallowing.
- Consult Healthcare Provider: If your child is taking other medication or has other health problems, consult with a healthcare provider before using this gel.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Always remember to read the label carefully and use the product as directed. Contact a healthcare provider if you experience any adverse effects.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredient listed.
- Not recommended for use in infants under 5 months old.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Follow the recommended dosage - excessive or prolonged use can lead to mouth ulcers or skin irritation.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days of use, consult a healthcare professional.
- Should be stored out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if the expiry date has passed.
- For oral use only, do not swallow.