Oral Hygiene

Anbesol Liquid 10ml

Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Thursday, 18 July 2024

Experience rapid pain relief from minor mouth ulcers, denture irritation, or teething pains with Anbesol Liquid 10ml. This contains active ingredients that help reduce and eliminate oral infections. It's easy to use, safe, and efficient. Ideal for your on-the-go lifestyle. Get immediate comfort and treatment with Anbesol Liquid, your pocket-sized companion for oral care.

How to use
  • Start by ensuring your hands are clean. Proceed to remove the child-resistant cap.
  • Apply Anbesol Liquid undiluted to the affected area. For adults, the elderly, and children over 12 years old, use a fresh cotton swab to apply two applications.
  • Repeat the application after 3 hours if necessary.
  • For children aged between 10 and 12 years: One application to be applied and repeat after 3 hours.
  • For children aged between 5 and 9 years: Seek a physician's advice for usage directions.
  • Do not use on children of 5 years of age and below.
  • Avoid exceeding the recommended dose.
  • Recap the bottle tightly after use and store it in a safe place out of sight and reach of children.
  • Remember to read the product leaflet for any additional usage instructions or precautions.
Main Ingredients
  • Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Chlorocresol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Anbesol Liquid may cause side effects like irritation, redness, or swelling at the application site. If these effects worsen or persist, consult your healthcare provider. Avoid contact with eyes and nose. Do not swallow or use near open flames. May cause numbness in mouth if used in large amounts. Allergic reactions may occur; stop use immediately and seek medical attention if you experience any signs of an allergic reaction. Always use Anbesol as directed by your healthcare provider and never use more than the recommended dose.
  • Use only as directed, not recommended for long term use.
  • Avoid contact with eyes.
  • If symptoms do not improve within 7 days, consult your doctor.
  • Not suitable for infants under 2 years.
  • May cause allergic reactions in some people.
  • Do not exceed the recommended dose.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
  • If accidental swallowing or overdose occurs, seek immediate medical attention.
  • This product may cause numbness of the tongue or throat, increasing risk of choking.
  • Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult a healthcare professional before using it.
Patient Information Leaflet