Always Maxi Pads Long With Wings
Friday, 01 March 2024
Experience superior comfort and heavy flow protection with Always Maxi Pads Long With Wings. They feature a unique design that contours around your body, offering optimal leak protection. The added wings prevent side leaks and keep the pad securely in place. Feel confident with Always Maxi Pads which absorb quickly to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the day. Ideal for overnight usage or during the day, these maxi pads are a must-have for every menstruating woman seeking hygiene, safety, and comfort.
How to use
- Begin by washing your hands thoroughly.
- Unwrap the Always Maxi Pad from its packaging. If you are transferring it from a purse or bag, make sure it has not been contaminated by any dirt or debris.
- Place the pad in your underwear with the longer end pointed towards the back. This is extra important if you'll be lying down, to prevent leaks.
- Peel off the backing to uncover the adhesive – that's the sticky part of the pad that will secure it to your underwear.
- With the wings unfolded, firmly press the pad onto the center of your underwear – making sure it lines up with where your vulva will sit.
- Once the pad is secure, fold the wings (the flaps on the sides of the pad) around and underneath your underwear.
- Make sure the pad is comfortable. If it's not, you can remove it and start again.
- Replace the pad every few hours, or whenever it feels wet. You may need to do this more frequently during heavy-flow days.
- To dispose of the pad, fold it up, wrap it in toilet paper or in the wrapper from the new pad and throw it in the trash or in designated sanitary bins.
- Important note: Remember to never flush pads down the toilet to avoid blockage.
- As a non-edible product, Always Maxi Pads Long With Wings don't have "ingredients" in the traditional sense. However, they are made from the following main materials: Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Cellulose Wood Pulp, Superabsorbent Polymer, Adhesive, Polyester, Polyurethane, Inks, Perfume.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Skin Irritation: Constant use of pads can cause skin irritation or rashes. Change pads every 4-6 hours to avoid this.
- Allergic Reaction: Some people might be allergic to the materials used in the pad. If you experience any discomfort, discontinue use.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS): Although rare, prolonged use of a pad can lead to TSS. To minimize risk, do not wear one pad for more than necessary.
- Hygiene Issues: Not changing pads frequently can lead to development of bacteria and cause infections.
- Do not flush the pad down the toilet after use as it can cause plumbing issues. Always dispose it properly.
- For external use only: These pads are not to be consumed or inserted internally.
- Allergic reactions: Discontinue use immediately if irritation or allergic reactions occur. Seek medical attention if necessary.
- Proper disposal: Do not flush the pads. Always wrap and discard in a waste bin.
- Change regularly: For hygiene purposes, change pads at least every 4-8 hours.
- Do not use if packaging is damaged: Using a pad from a damaged pack could lead to infections. Always check before use.
- Keep out of reach of children: Small parts can cause choking hazard.
- Store in a cool dry place: Moisture can damage the pads and reduce their effectiveness.
- Do not use beyond expiry date: This could lead to a decline in product quality. Always check the expiration date.