Always Maxi Classic Normal Plus Pads
Monday, 26 February 2024
Experience the ultimate comfort and protection with Always Maxi Classic Normal Plus Pads. Specially designed for your monthly cycle, these absorbent pads offer long-lasting freshness and secure fit. With their signature LeakGuard Core technology, they effortlessly lock in fluids and neutralize odors, ensuring a feeling of freshness throughout your day. Always Maxi Pads are ideal for everyday use, providing reliable and discreet protection throughout your menstrual cycle. Don't let your period control your day, choose Always Maxi Classic Normal Plus Pads for ultimate comfort and protection, and keep moving with confidence.
How to use
- Start by holding the Always Maxi Classic Normal Plus Pad with both hands. Make sure the adhesive side is facing down and the wider part is facing forward for optimal coverage.
- Remove the paper or plastic backing on the underside of the pad, which covers the adhesive.
- Position the pad on the crotch of your underwear. Ensure it’s centered so it can catch the liquid equally from all sides.
- If the pad has wings (flaps that fold over the sides of your underwear), fold them over after positioning the pad.
- Adjust it until it fits comfortably and then press it down to secure it in place.
- For best results, it's recommended to change your pad every 4-8 hours or immediately if it becomes fully soaked.
- When changing, peel the pad off your underwear, fold it in half and wrap it in toilet paper or a sanitary napkin bag before disposing it in a designated bin. Do not flush it down the toilet.
- After disposing of the used pad, replace it with a new one by following the above-mentioned steps.
- Remember, washing your hands before and after changing the pad can help maintain better hygiene.
- The main components of Always Maxi Classic Normal Plus Pads are: Absorbent Core, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyester, Adhesives. Please note, exact ingredients or materials can vary by manufacturer and product line.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Skin Irritation: Some people might experience skin irritation or allergic reactions due to the materials used in the pad.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS): Although rare, there's a risk of TSS associated with pad use, particularly if you have a cut or sore on your skin, or if a piece of the pad is left behind.
- Infection: Poor sanitary conditions while changing pads may lead to infections.
- Rash: Non-breathable quality of these pads might cause heat rashes.
- Discomfort: Some people may find the pad uncomfortable or bulky.
- Please note the product is not consumed orally, so no internal side effects are seen. It’s always good to maintain hygiene and change the pad frequently to avoid these risks.
- Use pads for intended menstrual flow only.
- Do not use if you have an open wound or skin irritation in the application area.
- Change pad every 4 to 8 hours, or as needed, to maintain proper hygiene and prevent bacterial infection.
- Some people may be allergic to materials used, if you experience rash or skin irritation, discontinue use.
- Do not use beyond the expiry date.
- Do not flush pads down the toilet. Dispose of properly in a waste bin.
- Always keep pads out of reach of children and pets.
- Always wash hands before and after use.
- The pads are not a substitute for medical treatment. If periods are excessively heavy or prolonged, please consult a doctor.