Always Maxi Classic Pads
Tuesday, 27 February 2024
Experience the ultimate comfort and protection with Always Maxi Classic Long Plus Pads. These maxi pads are specially designed with a longer length and larger size for superior coverage and maximum absorbency to keep you protected day or night. The unique LeakGuard Core plus barriers fiercely lock away potential leaks for up to 8 hours, giving you maximum peace of mind. They also feature a soft cotton-like Dri-Weave cover to provide a clean and dry feeling. Ideal for heavy flow days or overnight use. Trust Always Maxi Classic Long Plus Pads for premium menstrual care.
How to use
- Carefully remove the pad from the packaging.
- Unfold the pad and remove the adhesive backing.
- Center the pad in your underwear with the adhesive side down.
- Press the pad down onto your underwear to secure it into place. Ensure the longer part of the pad is facing the back of your underwear.
- Replace the pad after 4 to 8 hours or when it feels full or uncomfortable.
- After removal, roll the pad in toilet paper and dispose of it properly in a sanitary bin. Do not flush it down the toilet.
- As a manufactured product, Always Maxi Classic Pads don't contain ingredients in the traditional sense. However, they are made from a variety of materials which include: Cotton-like fibers, synthetic fibers, absorbent wood cellulose, polyolefin (a type of plastic), adhesive polymers, artificial fragrance.
Side Effects & Cautions
- Skin Irritation: Some people may experience skin irritation or allergies related to the material used in the pad.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome: Although rare, if you wear a pad for too long, there might be increased risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS).
- Increased chance of infection: Not changing pads frequently can cause bacterial growth, leading to infections.
- Odor Issues: Keeping a pad on for too long can lead to unpleasant odors.
- Change your pad every few hours, even if it's not full.
- Use right size and absorbency: Be sure to choose pads suitable for your flow.
- Practice good hygiene: Regularly clean your intimate area to prevent infections.
- Pay attention to adverse reactions: If you notice rashes or feel uncomfortable, you should consider using another brand or type of menstrual product.
- Dispose used pads properly: Wrap it up in a paper or plastic bag before disposing in a bin.
- Consult a doctor if you notice any unusual symptoms.
- For external use only.
- Change pad every 4-8 hours to maintain good hygiene.
- If irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you notice any discomfort or adverse reaction.
- Do not flush pads down the toilet.
- Keep the packaging away from babies and children to avoid risk of suffocation.
- Dispose of used pad properly and do not litter.
- Do not use longer than directed. Long-term use can lead to bacterial growth.
- Not recommended for individuals with a known sensitivity or allergy to materials used.
- In case of any abnormal menstruation or discomfort, seek medical advice.