Oral Hygiene

Colgate Plax Soft Mint 250ml

Size: 250ml
Order within hr mins secs for delivery on
Tuesday, 18 June 2024

How to use
  • Remove the cap from the Colgate Plax Soft Mint bottle.
  • Fill the cap up to the line (20ml) with the mouthwash.
  • Pour the mouthwash into your mouth without diluting it with water.
  • Swash the mouthwash thoroughly in your mouth for about 30 seconds, making sure it reaches all areas - under the tongue, the back of the mouth and around the gums.
  • After rinsing, spit out the mouthwash. Do not swallow it.
  • Rinse your mouth with water afterwards if you wish.
  • For best results, use Colgate Plax Soft Mint Mouthwash twice a day - morning and night.
  • Do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes after rinsing.
  • Note: The product is not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
Main Ingredients
  • Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid, Menthol, Sodium Fluoride
Side Effects & Cautions
Side Effects:
  • Avoid swallowing: Colgate Plax is not intended to be ingested, accidental swallowing in small amounts is usually harmless but consuming larger quantities can lead to fluoride toxicity.
  • Allergic Reactions: Some individuals may experience allergic reactions to ingredients. If you experience any unusual symptoms such as rashes, itching, or swelling, stop using it immediately and contact your healthcare provider.
  • Effect on Children: Not suitable for use in children under six years of age, unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
  • Eye Contact: If the mouthwash comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
  • Alcohol Content: Some variants of Colgate Plax contain alcohol. Individuals with a sensitivity or allergy to alcohol should avoid use.
  • Oral Irritation: Rarely, some users may experience oral burning or discomfort. Discontinue use if this occurs.
  • Remember to always use as directed and consult a healthcare professional with any concerns.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Not recommended for children under six years of age.
  • Don't swallow; meant for rinsing purpose only.
  • Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
  • If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
  • Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients.
  • Do not dilute or mix with other products.
  • Store at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Patient Information Leaflet
Size: 250ml